Re: Parsing package filenames (was: Re: New ftp method for dselect)

   Since I don't really have anything invested in this debate, I'll
   throw in my last two cents and shut up.  It seems to me that
   changing the very few packages which don't already conform to such
   a naming scheme would be much less disruptive than renaming every
   package.

Also, a cheap workaround for any existing dependency problems would be
a Provides: entry with the old package name.

--
Raul