Re: Where are the bugs?

Good morning Ian!

}Martin Schulze writes ("Where are the bugs?"):
}> I'm missing bugs. In fact on ftp.debian.org /debian/debian-bugs/text
}> only bugreports up to #1810 do exist. Where are newer ones?
}
}We're working on it.  The US bugs mirror is broken atm - use the UK
}site instead.

No problem, but which site? I haven't found them on chiark. And I'm
not going to use WWW to access bug-reports, no I won't!

Regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  Ich glaube nur der Statistik, die ich selbst gefdlscht habe! /