Re: symlink in /usr/include (fwd)

Thanx Bruce :-)

I am and I care.  It took me years to learn to accept symbolic links.
Now that I am used to them and find them useful you want to take them
away from me?!

No, seriously, I reponded already to this and say; leave them alone.
They cost very little, simple for the human to resolve, hurt nobody and
help me.  They are ugly architectually and some very bright people have
demonstrated before that you can live without them, but they are
practical and convinience, in this instance, at least.

Simon

P.S.  Please ignore the below address and flame shimon@teleport.com.
      He receives and answers mail :-)

Simon Shapiro                                   Bullet Technologies, Inc.
shimon@Bullet-Tech.com                          13130 SW Haystack St.
(503) 524-6631                                  Beaverton, OR 97005