InfoMagic problem...

Bruce: I'll call you in a few hours regarding the InfoMagic problem.
You're probably not awake yet, since it's only 9:30am here in the
midwest.  I have to leave for a few hours, but I'll be back home at
2pm.

I'll start writing an announcement.  We should try to send it as soon
as possible--tonight, if we can.  We'll talk about this when I call.

BTW, my phone number is the same (we just moved down the street).
I don't read mail all day anymore; I only read it once a day, usually
at night after I get home from work.  I may start sending it to work,
but considering the volume of mail I get, that might not be the best
way to make good first impressions... :)