Re: Building ncurses...a couple of questions...

On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, Raul Miller wrote:
> I wasn't thinking about anything specific... I was just worrying about
> potential configurations with no /usr partition.
> I probably shouldn't have even mailed the original message.

No, I think it's a valid question to bring up---I was just confused about
how you phrased it.

The answer, I think, is that anything depending on ncurses that is
expected to work without /usr will have to statically linked --- but that
should be the only change, since the static libs will also have fallback
terminal definitions compiled in.

Mike.
--
"I'm a dinosaur.  Somebody's digging my bones."