Re: upload directory

   Date: Tue, 5 Dec 95 23:03 PST
   From: bruce@Pixar.com (Bruce Perens)

   Please do not start uploading to ftp.debian.org again until Ian
   Murdock says it's OK. He's probably going to want to copy the
   files over from ftp.pixar.com and so on before he's ready for
   new uploads.

Yes.

I spent a few hours moving files out of Incoming last night, and I
didn't even get to the files on ftp.pixar.com.  Hopefully, I'll have
everything moved by tonight, and we'll be back to normal (well, at
least until everyone leaves for the holidays... :).

I'll give the okay when I'm finished.

Thanks.