Bug#850: indent] option mentioned in documentation not supported

   Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 07:26:47 -0800 (PST)
   From: Bill Mitchell <mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com>
   Cc: debian-bugs@pixar.com

   I'm following up on a bug report for indent-1.9.1 which I sentin May.
   The problem is that the documentation describes a -bbb option, but
   the code only partially implements this option and it is nonfunctional.

   If this -bbb option is not to be supported, the code partially
   implementing it should be removed, and the information indicating that
   the option is present and functional should be removed from the man and
   info documentation.

   Would it be useful if I supplied patches to do this?  I'd really like
   to be able to close this bug report off as fixed, either by having
   indent support it as documented or by having it excised from the
   program and the documentation until it's supported.

   If you respond by email, please preserve the Subject and Cc fields of
   this message so that our bug tracking system will be properly updated.

   Thank you.

   Bill Mitchell <mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com>
   (speaking for myself, not my employer)

Thanks for the message.  This (and other bugs) have been fixed.  I'd
like to process the remaining bugs before making another release, but
if I don't have time I may make a release anyway.

However, I don't promise release dates as I maintain `indent' on a
volunteer basis and have a lot of other work to do.

Regards,
Joe

----
Joseph Arceneaux