Re: watch-1.0-2

Bill Mitchell writes:

> > > What's a wibble?
> >
> > Never seen blackadder? :)
>
> I saw parts of a couple of episodes.  The only thing I recall about it
> is "Is he really crazy or has he just put underpants on his head and
> stuck soda straws up his nose?".  Never got into it.  Most British
> humor goes right past me (Except Monty Python -- that gang was
> hilarious!).

Check out Red Dwarf, very good british humour :)

Andrew

--
Dehydration - 34%, Recollection of previous evening - 2%, embarrassment
factor - 91%.  Advise repair schedule:- off line for 36 hours, re-boot

Andrew Howell				               andrew@it.com.au
Perth, Western Australia		      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au