One question upon INN (and syslogd)

Hi guys!

I remember that syslogd logs news.* into three files

# Logging for INN news system
#
news.crit                  /var/log/news/news.crit
news.err                   /var/log/news/news.err
news.notice                /var/log/news/news.notice

These logfiles are not turned with savelog by cron.sysklogd. Are they
turned by cron.inn? If not I might have to include this in the
cron.sysklogd file.

Have a pleasant day,

	Joey

  / +49-441-777884  *  Login&Passwd: nuucp  *  Index: ~/ls-lR.gz  /
 / This copy of Netscape has expired.  -- Netscape               /
/                    Ein weiterer Grund Mosaic zu benutzen. :-( /