Movement :/ OK OK :)

Over the next weekish or so I will be rebuilding the ftp server.
The amount of downtime should be minimal since I will use my "PERSONAL"
machine while I rebuild the FTP/WEB server so that I can forget about it
for the next 6 months....

I will be moving WWW from the apache server over Netscape's NetSite
server during this move. This will allow for a few nice features that I
didn't have before.

I will not be bringing ftp.debian.org OFFLINE until I am ready to make
the move. I will however be shadowing ftp.debian.org on ftp.cps.cmich.edu
while I am making this happen. If you have problems with ftp.debian.org
try ftp.cps.cmich.edu this will hopefully make things go a bit smoother.

Ian M. : If you want to make sure time stamps are preserved PLEASE PLEASE
get a stamps.tar and place it somewhere :) I have no clue how you are
able to recontruct these so if you would be so kind as to keep a copy.

I am also under the impression that uploads are rather inmaterial as far
as timestamps are concerned.

By default mirror (from src.doc.ic.ac.uk) just updates the time stamps
and does not re-retrieve the files...

So Starting sometime tommorow I will be at play..
Thanks

--
Matthew S. Bailey
107 Emmons Hall

mbailey@cps.cmich.edu

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.
The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the
existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god
coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism
is beyond the scope of this article.)