Re: Unidentified subject!

   Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 00:17:33 -0500 (EST)
   From: Matthew Bailey <mbailey@cps.cmich.edu>

   I am getting 10 - 15 complaints a day about this debian-1.0 and how
   it won't install all the way or that it isn't all ELF as advertised
   previously. Well I know I bite my teeth and press delete on all of
   them I gave up responding two days ago.

I'll write a big warning and put it in /debian and /debian/debian-1.0.

   I am also noticing concerns from MANY mirror sites that they have
   stopped getting dbian-0.93 because 1.0 was out I have to mail back
   telling them that this is a development tree and that they should
   exclude 1.0 and get 0.93.

Why would the mirror program be removing debian-0.93?