Re: RFC: A default html file

Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk> daid, regarding doclinux and docdebian:

> Why can't we just stick with `doc' containing both sets of
> documentation ?  Is there any point in splitting the package up ?

I like the idea of separate docs collections for vanilla linux
and for incremental debian issues added to vanilla linux.  Also,
splitting them up allows the work to be split between two maintainers
if that turns out to be convenient (as it might be, since maintianing
the linux docs would seem to involve collecting and packaging them,
and maintaining the debian docs might involve writing or editing some
of them).