Re: debian-1.0

imurdock@debian.org said:
> it might create problems for the mirrors.

I think that while it is in its current state, 1.0 should not be where
mirrors will find it unless they are explicitly looking for it. That
means put it under private/project or something. We can have a few designated
mirror sites for it in various places, but we certainly don't need as many
as are currently mirroring 0.93R6 .

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
See Pixar's "Toy Story", at a theater near you starting November 22.
"Toy Story" Soundtrack - Available now at a record shop near you!