- To: debian-devel@Pixar.com
- Subject: Papersizes
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 95 17:13:10 GMT
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Nils Rennebarth's message of Sun, 29 Oct 1995 15:45:35 +0100 (MET) <Pine.LNX.3.91.951029154343.4675Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
Nils, I'm sending this to Debian Devel, as mail bounced when I sent
this to you at email@example.com ...
Sounds like a huge improvement over the old shell script. Can you
send me a copy, or should I wait to grab it from the new TeX packages?
As far as the paper sizes are concerned, they are simply those
defined, or understood, by ghostscript. You should be abe to find
them in the a2gs man page, or in one of the ghostscript config files -
can't remember which one.
On another topic, do you know much PostScript? I seem to remember
that there is a command for getting the file handle of the programme
being interpreted, which will give STDIN if it is STDIN. This should
help fix a longstanding bug in a2gs. On the other hand, I should
really just bite the bullet and package up genscript.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help - my Debian box is at home, and I'm
| <K.MacDonald@ed.ac.uk> "http://www.glg.ed.ac.uk/~kenny" Try Linux! |
| Portuguese/English/French Translations/Teaching by Native Portuguese |
| <H.Taborda@ed.ac.uk> "http://www.glg.ed.ac.uk/~kenny/helena" |