Re: Source packages

> I propose that Debian source packages be constructed this way:
>
> 	The source package "hello.dsr" is a compressed tar archive containing
> 	four files.

I like this, but perhaps there should be two DELTA files, or one DELTA
file with the patch program taking arguments... remember some patches
will be debian-specific-platform-independent, while other patches
will be debian-independent-platform-specific. We *do* hope to get
debian ready for alphas and powerpcs some time in the far
future... :-)

-Andrew. <adfernan@cnd.mcgill.ca>