Re: announcement

Hallo Ian Murdock!

}Should I add anything (for example, about the mirror problems) to the
}announcement?  Here is what I have thus far.  I want to send it in a
}few hours, so please speak now or forever (or until the next release,

Apart from the text, I think this is not a good idea as some of us
can't react within some hours due to work, absence or slow internet
connection.

Regards,

	Joey

  / +49-441-777884  *  Login&Passwd: nuucp  *  Index: ~/ls-lR.gz  /
 / Germany.Net ist vergleichbar mit einem Telefon                /
/          ohne Waehlscheibe und Klingel... -- Lutz Donnerhacke /
30.10.95: Oldenburger Linux-Stammtisch, ab 20h im DaCapo