Re: changes file format

imurdock@debian.org said:
> I must urge restraint in automating the process.  All packages should
> be inspected and moved into the distribution by a human.  I am
> strongly of that opinion.

I bet you'll thank us for whatever automation there is once you decide it's
time to have a life again :-) .

A script could easily tell you if all files are present, if their size and
checksum is correct, and if the uploaders PGP signature verifies correctly.
After that, you can inspect the file as you wish, and then run another script
to move the files into place.

Please tell us what you do to inspect the files.

    Thanks

    Bruce