Re: dselect install times out screensaver

Emilio C. Lopes writes ("Re: dselect install times out screensaver"):
> I have just read that the max n is 60 (1 hour). The info comes
> from  the "Linux Console Terminal Documentation", posted saturday
> to c.o.l.a.

What we need is a sequence that means `reset the timeout now'.  I
could have dpkg output that every time it start processing a new
package, if TERM=linux.  (I'd rather not hardwire things like that,
but if there's no other way ...)

Alternatively it might be a better idea to change the screensaver to
swallow the first keypress after blanking.

Ian.