0.93r6 sysadmin user account prompt (and smail config)

0.93r5 prompted for a non-root admin account name.  0.93r6 has
dropped this.  I just thought I'd comment on this.  smail is
one of the default packages and, though it allows postmaster
mail to be set up to go to root, the postinst processing clearly
considers this abnormal (even though users won't have an account
other than root to send it to when the smail postinst runs from
dselect after 0.93r6 install processing as it currently stands).

mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com (Bill Mitchell)