Re: dselect dies in getgrnam()

Bruce Perens writes ("dselect dies in getgrnam()"):
> I'm sorry that I wrote TarExtractor to naively call getgrnam() when
> the input group name was invalid. I'm patching my version to not do
> that - would you do so as well, Ian?

Yes, that would be good, thanks..  If you send me a patch I'll include
it.  If you don't have time and the solution will be obvious (I
haven't looked at the TarExtractor code in this area) don't bother and
I'll do it myself.

Obviously the libc bug should be fixed too.  There are two open bugs
for this problem, and I suggest we leave at least one them open until
the libc is OK.

Ian.