Re: install methods

Bill,

There is already a big huge listing of such information.  It's not a part
of the Linux Documentation project, but I think they also have links to the
information from their Web page.  I don't have the URL in front of me,
unfortunatley.  Does someone else know about this?  I know that the
SlackWare distribution has this information built into it's install, which
is something we should also consider for Debian.

Regards,

--
-- Grant R. Bowman                                AdvoTech
-- <grantbow@netcom.com>         Computer and Software Asset Management