Re: Another changelog format, automating the FTP server, etc.

rdm@tad.micro.umn.edu said:
> Most of the times I've seen ChangeLog used, it's been so that
> multiple programmers working on the same project can keep tabs on
> where the action is.

Right. I find that in our system, change announcements seem to be grouped
with package uploads for obvious reasons, and thus I sought to merge the two.
The change announcement that could be uploaded with a new set of package files
answers the questions "what have you uploaded", and "why did you need to change
the package".
However, I don't see any reason why we should prohibit a more informal change
announcement to be posted _without_ a package upload as well.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
-- Attention Ham Radio Operators: For information on "Linux for Hams", read
-- the World Wide Web page http://www.hams.com/LinuxForHams, or e-mail to