Re: Unanswered problem reports

David H. Silber:
   > Sometimes, it is not possible to tell just were a problem lies.
   > What do we do with the Package: field in this case?

Michael E. Deisher:
   How about if they just filled it in with "other" so that the report
   could be automatically sent to a human for classification?  I think
   that's what's happening now anyway (for the cases of bad or missing
   package names).  Too bad Ian J. is away.

The current behavior is to use whatever text the bug submittor
supplies.  If there is no such text the field is left blank.  Which
brings us back to -- it would be nice if it were possible to annotate
these fields (Package: Version:) after the orriginal bug report.

--
Raul