Re: mflib

On Sun, 6 Aug 1995, Matthew Bailey wrote:

> Where is the diff file for this package?
There is none. There is no such thing as a mflib source
package floating anywhere in the net. In fact I should
merge mfbin and mflib, but there IS a source package
(namely web2c-6. & Co.) providing the same as mfbin,
texbin and bibtex together, therefore this distinction.

mflib and texlib simply pack together some files and scripts
necessary to run the corresponding binaries.

Tell me if I relly should change this approach.