Please withdraw INN

I spoke too soon.  The INN package has trashed my existing
installation completely, due to failing to list any of the stuff it
overwrote in conffiles let along doing anything more sophisticated.

As I write I'm restoring from backups the files that a gone-bezerk
expire run removed from my news spool.  I've already restored the
contents of /etc/news.

Please withdraw the INN package pending a new maintainer.  Put it in
`experimental' or `broken' or some similarly-named directory.

Ian.
(I used to be the maintainer of this package, but I don't have the
time to fix it.)