Re: Groff names

> Now, I suppose that someone is going to complain about using the
> traditional names?

No, just make sure that the GNU names remain in place, for those of us
who are used to /those/.

--
				David H. Silber
				dhs@firefly.com

"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish
and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer
if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and
and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and
and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?"
					-- Swiped from a fortune.