Who is keeper of the list of package maintainers?

OK, who is in charge of keeping track of who is working on what package?

--
				David H. Silber
				dhs@firefly.com

"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish
and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer
if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and
and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and
and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?"
					-- Swiped from a fortune.