Re: Debian source tree

Your message dated: Sun, 20 Feb 94 10:20:00 PST
[stuff about source directories v. tar files delete]

Tar files have some advantages (including they would be
much easier to maintain).. But I prefer directories for each
binary. I like this because when I want to tweak one program,
I know exactly where to go to get it. (I dont know, nor do
I want to know, the difference between bin-utils and file-utils)
Maybe in each directory have a note saying, this is part of gnus
file-utils found at prep.ai.mit.edu, or the like for each.

paul(kilroy@ms.uky.edu)