Uploaded wwwoffle 2.6d-3 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:17:14 +0200
Maintainer: Debian/sparc Build Daemon <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Paul Slootman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wwwoffle - World Wide Web OFFline Explorer
wwwoffle (2.6d-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Urgency high because the previous version could lead to loss of data.
Having a fixed version in testing ASAP would be good.
* wwwoffle-upgrade-config silently removed all " age = " lines from
wwwoffle.conf :-( Bug fixed and upstream notified. This would lead
to loss of (large) parts of the cache if the age line specified more than
the default 28 days.
* When upgrading from 2.6d-2, check for an age line. If not there, try to
find it in the backup copies. If found, restore the line, and notify
the user. If not found, notify the user also of this fact. Hopefully
this will prevent too much fallout from the previous bug going on
* Upon upgrading, any changes to proxy and password in the wwwoffle.conf
were undone by the way the debconf stuff did its thing. It now extracts
the current value from the file and puts that into the debconf database
before doing anything else. This and the previous change closes:#108651
* Fixed typo in wwwoffle.man
* Oops, wwwoffle.man, wwwoffled.man and wwwoffle.conf.man weren't being
used from the upstream source...
* Updated the copyright file.
* Apparently the wwwoffle startup got more verbose. So "fgrep -v" more of
* Added spanish debconf translation, kindly provided by Gorka Olaizola
<email@example.com> (a long time ago, sorry for the delay).
046ea2229502b8e6762239a2999b7eca 978348 web optional wwwoffle_2.6d-3_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----