Uploaded xchat 1.8.2-1 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:49:39 +0200
Binary: xchat xchat-gnome xchat-common xchat-text
Maintainer: Debian/SPARC Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Davide Puricelli (evo) <email@example.com>
xchat - IRC client for X similar to AmIRC
xchat-gnome - IRC client for GNOME similar to AmIRC
xchat-text - IRC client for console similar to AmIRC
Closes: 98773 100757 104465 104768 105335 106044 106848 106942 107076 107544 107784 107789
xchat (1.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, closes: #104465, #107544.
* Added alias.pl and unban.pl in /usr/share/doc/xchat-common/scripts-perl,
thanks to Vetinari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* These memory leaks aren't reproducible by me, upstream author and other
people, so they're probably related with specific kernel/configuration;
closes: #107076, #105335.
* This isn't true, it doesn't require an extra press; closes: #106044.
* Now struct module_cmd_set *mod_cmds' isn't static; closes: #106848.
* Upstream author said:
"I just dont check them, if you run out of memory, it mayaswell just
crash; besides, all os'es have virtual memory and mallocs hardly ever
fail. If you dont have enough memory to alloca the TINNY amounts xchat
allocates, there wont be enough memory to make an error message anyway"
* Now our default terminal is x-terminal-emulator; closes: #107784, #107789.
Thanks to Eduard Bloch <email@example.com>
* Well, now this is the normal behaviour; an easy workaround could be this:
make a UserCommand, Name "myreconnect" Command "/join 0 /reconnect"
Try to use alias.pl (/usr/share/doc/xchat-common/scripts-perl/alias.pl)
* Sorry, I prefer to use conflicts between xchat and xchat-gnome packages
because xchat-text isn't very used like the other two. closes: #98773.
* Ircd doesn't support PRIVMSG #chan1,#chan2; closes: #100757.
* Upstream author's words:
<zed> 104768- this is wishlist, i guess he should mail me about this..
or create a patch.. the plugin interface is very rarely used (and not
changed in 1+ years).
8168d3b462103e8e34cc6af17b41473b 178360 net optional xchat_1.8.2-1_sparc.deb
d6fd1ec2dfa551d21437ef02fb4eae21 184440 net optional xchat-gnome_1.8.2-1_sparc.deb
849ba12a781cfdb2706f459718be3e16 95058 net optional xchat-text_1.8.2-1_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Ben Collins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----