Uploaded rrdtool 1.0.33-5 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:36:43 -0400
Binary: librrdp-perl librrd0-dev librrds-perl rrdtool rrdtool-tcl librrd0
Maintainer: Debian/sparc Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Matt Zimmerman <email@example.com>
librrd0 - Time-series data storage and display system (runtime)
librrd0-dev - Time-series data storage and display system (development)
librrds-perl - Time-series data storage and display system (perl-shared)
rrdtool - Time-series data storage and display system (programs)
rrdtool-tcl - Time-series data storage and display system (tcl)
rrdtool (1.0.33-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Ship with pre-generated files from autoconf2.50/automake, rather than
pulling them in at build-time, in order to work around the current
libtool mess. This makes the diff less manageable, but should make
the build more stable.
* debian/control: remove build-dependencies on autoconf/automake/libtool
* debian/rules: don't call autoconf/automake
* Fix shlibs file (it was trying to use a substitution)
* configure.in: remove makefiles that no longer exist from AC_OUTPUT.
Apparently this is an error in autoconf 2.50.
* configure.in: Remove wacky logic to pull PIC flags out of libtool, and
let libtool do the right thing.
* debian/rules: shlibs.local hackery is no longer necessary, removed
029a8d5baebc6a6cd9fd74dea9576d17 579366 utils extra rrdtool_1.0.33-5_sparc.deb
e5639ed783291c8d2b143ad8110a7399 68148 libs extra librrd0_1.0.33-5_sparc.deb
d6d9f7128149b12b909db014c77e979d 71598 devel extra librrd0-dev_1.0.33-5_sparc.deb
e04937071c24fc6412ce1d543450e3dd 25348 devel extra librrds-perl_1.0.33-5_sparc.deb
30e70a1b30d88ab9230f5bccfbd433ec 18396 utils extra rrdtool-tcl_1.0.33-5_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----