Uploaded marbles 0.0.010307-2 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 03:23:24 +0200
Maintainer: Debian/SPARC Build Daemon <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
marbles - A game where you build figures out of colored marbles.
marbles (0.0.010307-2) unstable; urgency=low
* postinst: Changed 'chown owner.group' to 'chown owner:group', because, if
using a dot as separator between owner and group, chown can fail if owner
contains a dot.
* Removed the unnecessary '.2' file which shouldn't have been there at all.
* Recompiled against libsdl1.2. Updated Build-depends. Thanks to
Robert Bihlmeyer <email@example.com> for suggesting this. Closes: #96183.
* Updated Standards-Version to 220.127.116.11. No changes necessary.
* Don't install AUTHORS into /usr/share/doc/marbles anymore, because
/usr/share/doc/marbles/copyright already contains the name and email
of the (upstream) author. Suggested by Ralf Treinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Upload sponsored by Ralf Treinen <email@example.com>.
cb18cb1959afb651b22a81e84a10b411 780262 games optional marbles_0.0.010307-2_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Ben Collins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----