Uploaded man-db 184.108.40.206-4 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:53:42 +0100
Maintainer: Debian/SPARC Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <email@example.com>
man-db - Display the on-line manual.
man-db (220.127.116.11-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Drop privileges in mandb when creating a temporary database in a
user-supplied manual hierarchy. Thanks to Ethan Benson for observing
* This was also fixed in 2.3.16-3 in potato; folded in changelog entries
from security updates.
* I noticed a stray /etc/cron.weekly/catman on my system. Although it was
definitely from this package, I can't quite work out from the changelog
when it was removed. At any rate, it's obsolete, so clean it up.
* Removed a spurious space in accessdb's usage output.
* whatis/apropos: Complain and exit immediately if a key in the database
is missing its value, indicating database corruption. Also disable
optimized btree walk for now, as seq() seems to be more tolerant of this
than get() for reasons I haven't tracked down yet (closes: #95052).
0b652d7f499d8fa93e4c72a09078ac51 343242 doc important man-db_18.104.22.168-4_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Ben Collins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----