Uploaded logcheck 1.1.1-9 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:03:57 +0100
Maintainer: Debian/SPARC Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Rene Mayrhofer <email@example.com>
logcheck - Mails anomalies in the system logfiles to the administrator
Closes: 86678 86726 87225
logcheck (1.1.1-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Split the logcheck.ignore.* files into smaller pieces, one for each
package that generates the log messages. Now there are directories
/etc/logcheck/ignore.d will be a link to one of those equivalent to the
handling of /etc/logcheck/logcheck.ignore. This is only the default
configuration, you can of course remove the link and create your own
* Fixed a stupid bug in logcheck.sh that caused logcheck to mail some
messages to the admin even if the last file in ignore.d or
violations.ignore.d should have filtered it out.
* Now use debhelper version 3.
* This bug (using '\(' and '\)' instead of '(' and ')' for automount rules)
has been fixed as of version 1.1.1-7.
* There should be no more problems with duplicate entries in
logcheck.ignore.workstation, because now this file is quite minimal and
not generated from diffs to logcheck.ignore.paranoid anymore.
9a60aa7280cde8f83f5e3c61fcf6760b 40344 admin optional logcheck_1.1.1-9_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Ben Collins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----