Uploaded man-db 2.3.17-3.2 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:02:41 +0000
Maintainer: Debian/SPARC Build Daemon <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
man-db - Display the on-line manual.
Closes: 71932 87195 87420 87541 87694
man-db (2.3.17-3.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Quieten cron.weekly again. Even if I'd remembered --quiet, it will still
report real errors in the man page hierarchy, such as broken symlinks;
there are quite a lot of those in Debian right now, and it isn't
important enough to mail root about it every week (will reopen #28828,
but closes: #87541).
* Change to the root directory so cron.daily doesn't get "Permission
denied" (closes: #87195, #87694).
* More *roff and /dev/null fixes in configure. This one restores the
mandoc macros so that PostScript output looks sensible again
* Build-depend on grap and vgrind so we always get paths to them.
* Improved description of -M option in man page (closes: #71932).
* Corrected a couple of "it's" -> "its" typos.
* The FHS transition took place almost two years ago, but the code for
updating manpath.config is still around. The configuration file is now
only updated when the previous version of man-db was earlier than
2.3.10-69j, and config_md5 is no longer dynamically updated in
debian/rules based on the current build machine. Also move chconfig and
config_md5 into /usr/share/man-db.
113ec85e5774c095c7d8d4b0080809c1 338778 doc important man-db_2.3.17-3.2_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Ben Collins <email@example.com>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----