Uploaded wwwoffle 2.6-3 (sparc) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:26:28 +0100
Maintainer: Debian/SPARC Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Paul Slootman <email@example.com>
wwwoffle - World Wide Web OFFline Explorer
Closes: 51344 53641 53641 75213 80602 80639
wwwoffle (2.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
* /usr/share/wwwoffle/html/search/htdig/nomatch.html contained a wrong link
to debian-logo-50.png. Why do I only see this just after the previous
version got installed?
* Remove /usr/share/wwwoffle/html/htdig if it exists. Apparently created by
an old version.
* This changelog was junked at the end. Restored that from an old version.
* Don't include /var/cache/wwwoffle/* in the package, some people replace
/var/cache/wwwoffle with a symlink pointing elsewhere. Create any dirs
necessary in the postinst.
* Move /var/cache/wwwoffle/monitor to /var/lib/wwwoffle/monitor, as
/var/cache is volatile and the monitor directory contains manually
entered data. closes:#51344
* Somehow at some stage a /var/lib/wwwoffle/monitor/monitor symlink got
created that doesn't point at an existing node. Remove it.
* Do everything necessary to recreate the /var/cache/wwwoffle hierarchy
during init script, as policy demands that packages can work when
/var/cache has been nuked.
* Clarified README.debian a bit. closes:#53641
* default config file gets compressed, hence attempt to copy it when no
config file exists yet, fails. Now use zcat. closes:#80602
* Pass extra '?' chars in URL through unscathed, effectively violating
RFC1738. Unfortunately there are just too many servers out there that
don't understand the hex quoting of reserved chars. Same goes for '@'.
* The spooldir setting in the config file is always /var/cache/wwwoffle,
but that in turn may be a symlink elsewhere for local reasons. When
upgrading, any different spooldir setting in the existing config file
is taken into account. closes:#75213
* The following bug should be considered closed, was basically a
documentation problem ("replacement image can't be read directly").
574cf75b8836da74c635f368eb4eea3c 801578 web extra wwwoffle_2.6-3_sparc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Ben Collins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----