Re: Madrid meetup?

Hi Paul and everybody
El 21/09/15 a las 01:28, Paul Wise escribió:
> Hola todos!
>
> I will be in Madrid on the 25th, it would be great to meet up with
> folks. I'd suggest we meet at around 16:00, any ideas for where?

There have been unexpected changes in my family timetables, and I have
to leave the meeting place at 16:15 or so :/

I'm very sorry.

I can be there earlier (from 15h on), but I don't want to move anybody's
plans with so little margin. And even just meet for 10 minutes to say
hello, shake hands and leave a paid round so you celebrate my recent
non-uploading-DD status is worthwhile for me.

If you decide that it's not enough and we should meet *again* other day,
perfect for my side.

Regards

--
Laura Arjona