ya estoy inscripto en debian-devel-spanish

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 09:41:50AM +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 18:09 -0300, Carlos Pasqualini wrote:
> > [ slightly confusing description ]
>
> I do not understand the situation with this package. You do claim to
> support some SPL printers, but the last sentence asks for people with
> (any?) SPL-printer to implement "it" as soon as possible. Implement
> what? This description could be improved.

Hi, Carlos.

I assume from your name (and your .ar address) your native language is
spanish. If so, and if that's causing trouble with writing the
description, you could ask us over at
 debian-devel-spanish@lists.debian.org
for help in getting it in english.

Hola luis, yo ya estabs inscripto en esta lista, pero me parecio aun asi
mas apropiado averiguar en debian-mentors.

gracias !!

Charly