[VAC] 07/30-08/14 Illora, Granada, Spain

I'll spend two weeks holidays with my family, roasting our bodies in
inner Andalucia...trying to understand Spanish, visiting all
beautiful places around and carefully avoiding seaside....:-)

The place we will be is 35km north-west the city of Granada. Of
course, I won't be reachable by e-mail so, if any socializing may be
arranged with somefellow spanish DD's, it needs to be arranged before.

I have noticed a few of you, guys and girls, in southern Spain, but
rather in Sevilla. Also, arranging some beer/keysigning/socializing
depends on the will of my wife and kids (though I leave my 16 year old
boy in France, I'll be with by 12 and 14 girls as well as my wife, of
course)...:-)

Anyway, I just didn't want to be there without saying it around so
that some fellow spanish DD do not throw stones at me if I happen to
say I was there without saying it.

We will of course pass through Madrid on July 30th and August 14th,
but this will be on a single-run drive from Bayonne, France on 7/30
and to Paris on 08/14....so not a lot of time for stopping....except
if some may host one tired french DD as well as his wife and girls for
one night..