please reply me soon

Respectable Sir;

I am a female. I have done M.Sc. Applied Chemistry for University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan. My registration number is 2001/II M.Sc.Appl.Chem.19.

I have got 1st position & gold medal in my session of 2001-2003 with 74% marks. I want to do Ph.D in chemistry . I don?t have much money to support my self. Please award me the scholarship to support my studies. I ll remain obedient to you.

I shall be very very thankful to you.

Miss Rahat Javaid.

itsrahat_sheikh@hotmail.com

itsrahat_sheikh@yahoo.com

Address:

?Javaid Lodge?, Sir Shahab Park, Sui-gas Road, Vandala Road, Shahdara, Lahore, Pakistan.