Personal KDE 3.2 PowerPC packages for Sid

Hello all!
Sorry for the crossposting O:-)

This email is to tell you that i am packaging KDE 3.2 for PowerPC.
The packages are not the "official" for Debian but just a quick&dirty packages
for personal use.

I have just "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot" and fixed some bugs to allow the
packages to build and install in MY system... a testing/unstable Debian
powerpc.

If you want to test them, please download from:
	http://jaime.robles.nu/debian/kde-3.2

The machine hosting the packages is my personal server in a DSL line so if you
think these packages will be useful, please mirror the directory and allow my
family to browse the internet :-)

If you find any bug (sure there are a lot of them) please report it and i'll
try to fix them as soon as my time allow me to do so.

I hope you'll enjoy the packages.

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles - http://jaime.robles.nu