[imurdock@progeny.com: Hispalinux Congress]

Perdón por el crossposting, pero es que si no tengo que mandar dos correos
distintos.

----- Forwarded message from Ian Murdock <imurdock@progeny.com> -----

From: Ian Murdock <imurdock@progeny.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:51:09 -0500
To: [...]
Subject: Hispalinux Congress
	autolearn=ham version=2.55

Just wanted to thank all of you again for showing me such a wonderful
time while I was in Spain. My apologies for taking so long to follow
up, but I've been traveling almost non-stop lately, and this
week is the first full week I've been in the office since I got home.

As I said many times in the many conversations I had with all
of you, the Hispalinux Congress opened my eyes in a lot of ways, and
even after a month, my head is swimming with ideas on how to act
on what I saw. I've written a bit about the experience in my weblog:

http://ianmurdock.com/archives/000060.html

I have to say, though, that I was a bit disappointed to find out that
the big story of my visit in a lot of places was the fact that I
brought along my Tablet PC that runs Windows, even after everything I
said. I've written about that in my weblog too:

http://ianmurdock.com/archives/000061.html

Please pass the two links along to the sites that seem to think that
"Ian runs XP!!" was the most significant aspect of my visit.

I'll be following up with all of you individually over the next several
days--in the meantime, just wanted to send a quick note and say thanks.
Please forward this message to the relevant mailing lists, since I met
and talked with so many people and only got back with a handful of
cards and email addresses, and I want to make sure everyone sees this.

So, thanks again, and I hope to see all of you again soon.

--
Ian Murdock
317-578-8882 x133 (office)

----- End forwarded message -----