From: Sophie FRIEDMAN <sophie.friedman@sky-events.com>
Cc: Sacha Dunas <sacha.dunas@sky-events.com>
Subject: LINUX EXPO MADRID

Dear conference speaker,

I am contacting you today to inform you that we have decided to
cancel Linux Expo Madrid 2002 (May 29-30) for the two following
reasons.

First of all, the economic situation as you know is not very favourable
for the moment in the I.T. field.

Moreover our wish is to set up the best exhibition dedicated
to Linux and the O.S.S. in Spain and we would need more time to make it
a success and to have more exhibitors.

We will contact you in case we decide to postpone the show and the
conferences.

I am sorry for this unexpected situation and I thank you very much for
your understanding.

Best regards,

Sophie
--
Sophie Friedman
Conferences Project Manager

SKY EVENTS - 42, rue du Faubourg Poissonniere - 75010 Paris - France -
http://www.linux-expo.com

----- End forwarded message -----