From UN

From the Desk of Mr. António Guterres,
Executive Secretary-General Of
United Nations. Washington DC-USA.
Tel: +1 (782) 800-8155

Dear Beneficiary,

RE:€1,800,000.00 EUROS COMPENSATION SCAMMED VICTIM REF/PAYMENT CODE: 06654.

On behalf of United Nations, My name is Mr. António Guterres, Present Executive Secretary-General Of United Nations Washington DC-USA. In my office, we an approved file of overdue outstanding compensation Payment of ( One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euros) €1,800,000.00 Euros in your name.

United Nations have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa with the help of United States Government and the United Nations. We have been able to track down so many of this Scam artist in various parts of West African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, COTED'IVOIRE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA,LONDON, TURKEY, USA, GHANA, SENEGAL, CAMEROON AND OTHER PARTS OF Euros) and they are all in our custody here in our correspondence office in TURKEY and one of the SCAMMERS confessed they took money from you. Did you sent money to anyone in the name of Helping, Dating ,Friendship or any transactions?

We have been able to recover so much money through United Nation Anti-crime commission, which International Monetary Fund (IMF) has ordered the funds should be shared among beneficiaries around the globe. This message was directed to you because one of the SCAMMERS mentioned your name as their victim, your name has been attached with one of the beneficiaries file in our computer hard disk in our correspondence office in TURKEY and you are therefore being compensated with ( One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euros) €1,800,000.00 Euros which will be paid to you immediately.

You are qualified now to receive a compensation amount of €1,800,000.00 Euros. WE ADVICE YOU TO STOP ANY COMMUNICATION THAT YOU ARE HAVING WITH ANY OTHER OFFICES LIKE DIPLOMATIC AGENT , MONEY GRAM, BANKS, AND COURIER COMPANIES OR ANY OTHER OFFICE.You will receive your payment from United nations correspondence office in TURKEY within the next 72 hours. Kindly send the required detail below for immediate release and transfer of your compensation funds to you.

1) Full name:
2) Phone number:
3) Occupation:
4) Address:
5) Country:
6) Age:

We wait your immediate response together with the required information's to enable you receive your compensation amount in turn of €1,800,000.00 Euros.

Best Regard,
Mr. António Guterres,