Re: [Fwd: Bug Squashing around the world - November 27th and 28th]

Em Qui, 2004-11-25 às 10:12 -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
escreveu:
> 	Alguma idéia de como estão sendo coordenados os
> esforços pra não fechar dois bugs em duas BSPs ao mesmo
> tempo??

A mensagem que eu repassei tem também essa informação:

"I will show you some -- but first a few necessary words on
coordination: #debian-bugs on irc.debian.org (and #debian-bugs on
irc.oftc.net, if there is interest) will be the main channel(s) for
overall coordination. Do not hesitate to ask there before tackling any
task; there will certainly be people available that can advise against
tackling problematic tasks or tasks already worked on, and give general
advice. When working on specific bugs, please claim[5] them or let a DD
claim them for you. See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/claims.cgi for a
list of claims. Tasks that can not be expressed by a claim but are big
enough to warrant a notice for others should be noted on
http://wiki.debian.net/?BSP or pages linked from there."

[5] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/debian-qa-200403/msg00165.html

Abraço,

--