Uploaded galeon 1.2.6-1 (m68k all) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:46:12 +0200
Binary: galeon galeon-nautilus galeon-common
Architecture: m68k all
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Erich Schubert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
galeon - Mozilla based web browser with GNOME look and feel
galeon-common - Mozilla based web browser with GNOME look and feel - shared files
galeon-nautilus - Mozilla based web browser with GNOME look and feel with Nautilus
Closes: 134839 149673 157039 159154
galeon (1.2.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream including sidebar support
* build against mozilla 1.1. Doesn't work with mozilla 1.0
* proxy settings should work on startup (Closes: #134839, #149673)
* acknowldge NMU by J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) (Closes: #159154)
unfortunately that doesn't work any more.
* added libjpeg62-dev, libpng2-dev, libtiff3g-dev, libungif4-dev
to build dependencies (Closes: #157039)
IMHO libgdk-pixbuf-dev is BROKEN.
* using newer debian mozilla include path
* added patch from upstream, so in this package closing the last
tab when sidebar visible doesn't crash galeon.
So we probably have 1.2.7 already ;)
* removed debconf note concerning upgrades
Sorry, i don't have time for working through all bug reports to check
which of these still apply or are reproducible or reported upstream
and should be tagged forwarded... maybe someone can spend some time
on these bug reports - i have to prepare for some exams.
Note: reporting bugs to this version of galeon is quite useless...
Upstream is working on galeon2 almost exclusively, which is a completely
new codebase... so chances that bugs in galeon 1.2 will get fixed are
very low... you should report bugs upstream, too.
* modified reportbug prejub note accordingly.
31fa57cf6759542f104c281a51dd6c17 424040 web optional galeon_1.2.6-1_m68k.deb
7bbc12e5efedbf307d0c1c1f3352f12a 434306 web optional galeon-nautilus_1.2.6-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----