Uploaded pdksh 5.2.14-7 (m68k) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:40:00 +0200
Maintainer: buildd m68k user account <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Robert Luberda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pdksh - A public domain version of the Korn shell
Closes: 118476 154540
pdksh (5.2.14-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge many patches from OpenBSD:
+ Introduce FSH flag, which is set when the shell is called as `sh'.
+ alloc.c: Kill hand-made memory allocation code, that is definitely
buggy. Replace with simple wrapper around malloc, at least this works,
and it's easier to debug anyways.
+ tree.c: Fix three off-by-one errors.
+ c_sh.c: don't set close-on-exec flag on file descriptors in FSH mode
(closes: #154540). Documented the change in ksh(1).
+ history.c: Compare the return from mmap with MAP_FAILED, do not cast it
to int and compare with -1.
+ main.c: set edit mode to emacs by default, may be overridden by the
environment or the user. Also, we want tab completion in vi by default.
+ misc.c: use strtol() in getn().
- bind TAB (^I) to complete-list by default
- complete-list first completes; if that does not work, it lists
- fix a memleak in do_complete()
- completion now works after '=' (dd), and ':' (ssh) and ` (backtick)
- add '#' to the list of escaped characters during vi/emacs filename
* exec.c: Found and fixed yet another problem with `set -e' scripts
(see a changelog entry for 5.2.14-3), which caused `dpkg-buildpackage -B'
to fail on systems where /bin/sh is ksh.
* c_sh.c: Make `set' command return 0 always, not only in the POSIX mode.
According to Jeff Sheinberg <email@example.com>, this new behaviour
is more compatible with SUSv2 standard and other shells (esp. ksh93)
(closes: #118476). Documented the change in ksh(1) manpage.
* Fixed -Wall warnings.
* ksh.Man: fixed some typos in the manpage, patch based on NetBSD.
* tests/th: corrected path to perl.
* debian/copyright: include copyright for alloc.c.
* debian/rules: Switch to debhelper v4.
* Removed emacs settings from the bottom of this file.
3047e7ce5bbf74077aca3ae69a23344f 240104 shells optional pdksh_5.2.14-7_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----