Uploaded bigloo 2.5a+really2.5b-beta-2002-08-09-1 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:32:29 +0200
Binary: bigloo-runtime-2.5b bigloo-ude bigloo-devtools bigloo bigloo-examples bigloo-doc
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Yann Dirson <email@example.com>
bigloo - A practical Scheme compiler
bigloo-devtools - Tools to help developping Bigloo programs
bigloo-runtime-2.5b - Run-time libraries for Bigloo-generated programs
bigloo (2.5a+really2.5b-beta-2002-08-09-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New beta release for 2.5b, incorporating most of the patches from -4,
except for some of the error-propagation stuff which I did not
reapply, and for those not ready for upstream yet.
* Also fixes formatting typos in the doc (Closes: #154646).
* Reworked logic leading to call of install-info, so that it only gets
called when there is a dir file.
* Splitted the install rule in top Makefile into install-progs and
install-docs, helping to support the separation of build-indep and
* Removed all "set -e" I have added to autoconf/*, as they constantly
* Added a --sharedcompiler flag for ./configure to allow tuning existing
parameter without changing the file (well, if that gets accepted
upstream, that is :}. Not activating right now, we'll see first if
this version builds fine everywhere.
* Now that upstream builds bdb again, ship it again. Yay ! Fixed
bdb/Makefile for consistent DESTDIR support. Also install info doc
(not HTML, as scribe is currently broken and upstream tarball does not
ship preformatted HTML again yet).
* Mentionned suppored SRFIs in extended description.
* Use ./configure flags to set mandir and infodir.
* Removed build-indep stuff from the dependencies of "build" target, so
that the build-deps of the docs aren't kept as build-depsof the whole,
wince that would cause an (artificial) circular build-dep with scribe,
which we can't handle correctly otherwise, until the policy specifies
build-arch target, and build-daemons have been changed to use it (See:
#141307, #156546). Reverted the quick hack we did in -4.1, which was
not sufficient because of the circular deps, and of build problems
* Finally, desactivate the rebuilding of HTML docs for now, as current
scribe fails. Hopefully the new version will fix the problem so that
this can be reactivated in the next release.
13fd74c88ee66b776a5402e3b21d0378 2599388 interpreters optional bigloo_2.5a+really2.5b-beta-2002-08-09-1_m68k.deb
8bf4c25dca696a654bb5bb54c2038d54 1074452 interpreters optional bigloo-runtime-2.5b_2.5a+really2.5b-beta-2002-08-09-1_m68k.deb
90b3c1e6e654bdc2ce116d5a647f9026 176494 interpreters optional bigloo-devtools_2.5a+really2.5b-beta-2002-08-09-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----