Re: Festival TTS for Italian

  Forwarding this to debian-devel-italian. Sorry for the top-post.

* Matthias Urlichs [Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:04:24 +0200]:

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the
dictionary.
                -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)