Italian translation of my DPL platform available

[I am not subscribed to this list; please Cc me on replies.]

[Sorry for posting in English.]

I was invited to announce the availability of an Italian translation of
my platform for Debian Project Leader to this list.

It is available at:
http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.it

If you have your browser configured appropriately, then:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml

...will bring up my platform in your preferred language, if a
translation is available.

My thanks to the gentlemen who performed this translation, who are
remaining anonymous for the time being.  You know who you are, and
you're very kind.

Spelling errors are probably the translators' responsibility, but
objectionable content is probably mine, so if you have feedback, please
raise it on the debian-vote list. :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I am sorry, but what you have
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mistaken for malicious intent is